Cost of living in Grenoble, France compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 176 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 270.274 YER / EUR
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Grenoble (France) is 50% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 609,830 ﷼ (€2,256) in Grenoble to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 250,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 120 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 80 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Limassol costs €3.65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)