Cost of living in Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 277%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 555 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 300.156 YER / KYD *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Grand Cayman (Cayman Islands) is 218% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 810,838 ﷼ (CI$2,701) in Grand Cayman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 255,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,541 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$2,200 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Da Nang costs 100,000 ₫ (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kathmandu costs ₨ 15 (about 2 hours ago)