Cost of living in Granada, Spain compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 192 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 306.513 YER / EUR
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Granada (Spain) is 34% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 455,706 ﷼ (€1,487) in Granada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 340,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $90 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Geneva costs CHF 647 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$169 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgorod costs руб 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Lucknow costs ₨145 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 1,525 (about 1 hour ago)