Cost of living in Granada, Spain compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 274 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 292.635 YER / EUR *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Granada (Spain) is 33% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 389,777 ﷼ (€1,332) in Granada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 294,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4,500 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $2.19 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $21,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Saint-Pierre costs €1.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $80 (about 2 hours ago)