Cost of living in Granada, Spain compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 267 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 271.714 YER / EUR
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Granada (Spain) is 22% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 476,002 ﷼ (€1,752) in Granada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨1.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php2,000 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.15 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Klaipėda costs €3.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,199 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)