Cost of living in Granada, Spain compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 349 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 267.601 YER / EUR
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Granada (Spain) is 20% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 470,104 ﷼ (€1,757) in Granada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Davao costs Php15,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,900 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bintulu costs RM13 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Santa Fe costs ARS $7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Saskatoon costs C$70 (about 1 hour ago)