Cost of living in Granada, Nicaragua compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.160 YER / NIO
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Granada (Nicaragua) is 11% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 328,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 293,230 ﷼ (35,934 C$) in Granada.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pattaya costs 15,900 ฿ (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oslo costs kr 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$44,400 (about 1 hour ago)