Cost of living in Granada, Nicaragua compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.230 YER / NIO
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Granada (Nicaragua) is 9% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 336,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 304,518 ﷼ (37,000 C$) in Granada.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Milan costs €1.20 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $44 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php110,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jundiai costs R$ 35 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Lagos costs 4,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)