Cost of living in Governador Valadares, Brazil compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 79.268 YER / BRL
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Governador Valadares (Brazil) is 10% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 348,718 ﷼ (R$ 4,399) in Governador Valadares to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 316,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 35 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ankara costs 20TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,290 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Kursk costs руб 600 (about 2 hours ago)