Cost of living in Governador Valadares, Brazil compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 72.128 YER / BRL *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Governador Valadares (Brazil) is 5% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 283,291 ﷼ (R$ 3,928) in Governador Valadares to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 269,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $70 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Velho costs R$ 20 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$4,945 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Houston, Texas costs $0.66 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Aalborg costs kr3,495 (about 1 hour ago)