Cost of living in Governador Valadares, Brazil compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 80.375 YER / BRL
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Governador Valadares (Brazil) is about the same as in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 375,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 361,921 ﷼ (R$ 4,503) in Governador Valadares.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 20,000 (1 minute ago)
- 1 box of 32 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in San Juan, La Union costs Php500 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Elizabeth costs R 100 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £27,735 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hamburg costs €108 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oulu costs €25,500 (about 1 hour ago)