Cost of living in Governador Valadares, Brazil compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 80.948 YER / BRL
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Governador Valadares (Brazil) is 16% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 433,828 ﷼ (R$ 5,359) in Governador Valadares to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM407 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$16,340 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $160 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Campos costs R$ 3.90 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chungju costs ₩8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Columbus, Ohio costs $62 (about 1 hour ago)