Cost of living comparison between Governador Valadares, Brazil and Aden, Yemen
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 79.213 YER / BRL
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Governador Valadares (Brazil) is 6% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 78,125 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 73,053 ﷼ (R$ 922) in Governador Valadares.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 690 (4 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Asunción costs 150,000 Gs (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $90 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $101 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$4.47 (about 1 hour ago)