Cost of living in Gostivar, Macedonia compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.330 YER / MKD
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gostivar (Macedonia) is 18% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 319,877 ﷼ (73,881 ден) in Gostivar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valparaiso costs CH$3,500 (13 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bucharest costs 1,600 lei (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $15 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edinburgh costs £54 (22 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Zurich costs CHF 30 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Spokane, Washington costs $12 (34 minutes ago)