Cost of living in Gostivar, Macedonia compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.008 YER / MKD
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gostivar (Macedonia) is 13% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 257,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 223,799 ﷼ (44,688 ден) in Gostivar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Haiphong costs 7,000,000 ₫ (18 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cochabamba costs $b14 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,033 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manama costs Dinar 181 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de los Caballeros costs RD$ 700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$50 (about 2 hours ago)