Cost of living in Gonbad-e Kavus, Iran compared to Aden, Yemen
WARNING! Gonbad-e Kavus has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Gonbad-e Kavus.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00595 YER / IRR *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gonbad-e Kavus (Iran) is 11% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 253,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 225,006 ﷼ (﷼ 37,835,381) in Gonbad-e Kavus.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr300 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Debrecen costs 150,000 Ft (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Southampton costs £1.34 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Chandigarh costs ₨2,995 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Andong costs ₩12,560 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 6,000 (about 2 hours ago)