Cost of living in Goiânia, Brazil compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 410 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 79.907 YER / BRL
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Goiânia (Brazil) is 7% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 399,861 ﷼ (R$ 5,004) in Goiânia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Birmingham costs £675 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U700 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 1,800 (20 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Preston costs £10 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $96 (about 1 hour ago)