Cost of living in Goiânia, Brazil compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 380 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 67.055 YER / BRL *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Goiânia (Brazil) is 18% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 330,329 ﷼ (R$ 4,926) in Goiânia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 280,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$10 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sao Jose do Rio Preto costs R$ 4.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paramaribo costs 35 SRD $ (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $0.58 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €44 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bratislava costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)