Cost of living in Gliwice, Poland compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 175 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 67.184 YER / PLN *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gliwice (Poland) is 13% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 333,070 ﷼ (4,958 zł) in Gliwice to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 294,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Manama costs Dinar 180 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (7 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Richards Bay costs R 20 (34 minutes ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Walnut Creek, California costs $2.94 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Riga costs €50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 210 (about 1 hour ago)