Cost of living in Giza, Egypt compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 200 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 14.026 YER / EGP
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Giza (Egypt) is 53% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 354,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 166,421 ﷼ (E£ 11,865) in Giza.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belfast costs £5,160 (10 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Port Louis costs ₨90 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Anchorage, Alaska costs $1,009 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Charleston, South Carolina costs $7 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 3.00TL (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Perth costs AU$706 (about 1 hour ago)