Cost of living in Giza, Egypt compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 218 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 14.037 YER / EGP *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Giza (Egypt) is 37% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 271,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 170,763 ﷼ (E£ 12,166) in Giza.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Akure costs 40,000 ₦ (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,700 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Wrocław costs 1,800 zł (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 1,240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sandakan costs RM60 (about 2 hours ago)