Cost of living in Giza, Egypt compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 169 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 14.143 YER / EGP
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Giza (Egypt) is 52% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 313,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 150,757 ﷼ (E£ 10,660) in Giza.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Berlin costs €499 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 100,000,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $323 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 35 (38 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Medina costs ﷼ 10 (about 1 hour ago)