Cost of living in Giza, Egypt compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 196 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 13.886 YER / EGP
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Giza (Egypt) is 54% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 181,218 ﷼ (E£ 13,051) in Giza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €220 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$13 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newark, New Jersey costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naples costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kazan' costs руб 11,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Bergamo costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)