Cost of living in Ghaziabad, India compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.673 YER / INR *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ghaziabad (India) is 21% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 290,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 228,462 ﷼ (₨62,206) in Ghaziabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ravenna costs €0.23 (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,580 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €60 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 3,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bordeaux costs €24,100 (about 1 hour ago)