Cost of living in Ghaziabad, India compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 179 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.876 YER / INR
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ghaziabad (India) is 30% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 291,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 204,548 ﷼ (₨52,772) in Ghaziabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Warsaw costs 2,200 zł (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 7,000 Ft (10 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 5,440 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Baku costs 255 ман (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Zaporizhzhya costs 50₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €400 (about 1 hour ago)