Cost of living in Ghaziabad, India compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.896 YER / INR
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ghaziabad (India) is 25% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 233,642 ﷼ (₨59,964) in Ghaziabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 200 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$25 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Genoa costs €47 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Perth costs AU$50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dar es Salaam costs 12 Shilling (about 2 hours ago)