Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang), Malaysia compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 582 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 63.100 YER / MYR
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang) (Malaysia) is 14% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 318,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 273,141 ﷼ (RM4,329) in Georgetown (Penang).
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 4,000,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 11,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 8,000 kn (about 2 hours ago)