Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang), Malaysia compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 367 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 60.568 YER / MYR *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang) (Malaysia) is 13% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 291,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 253,815 ﷼ (RM4,191) in Georgetown (Penang).
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €62 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ostrava costs 150 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Marbella costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belfast costs £46 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Taipei costs 110 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €86 (about 3 hours ago)