Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang), Malaysia compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 525 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 60.079 YER / MYR
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang) (Malaysia) is 18% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 304,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 249,810 ﷼ (RM4,158) in Georgetown (Penang).
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,541 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Nairobi costs Shilling720 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dar es Salaam costs 9,000,000,000 Shilling (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Beijing costs 元3,488 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元6,000 (40 minutes ago)