Cost of living comparison between Georgetown (Penang), Malaysia and Aden, Yemen
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 280 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 56.357 YER / MYR
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang) (Malaysia) is 25% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 293,201 ﷼ (RM5,203) in Georgetown (Penang).
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥10,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Delhi costs ₨101,650 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨0.60 (25 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Bhopal costs ₨500 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)