Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang), Malaysia compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 321 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 56.314 YER / MYR
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang) (Malaysia) is 20% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 375,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 298,905 ﷼ (RM5,308) in Georgetown (Penang).
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Düsseldorf costs €7 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stuttgart costs €10 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 2.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varanasi costs ₨800 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1,100 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Regina costs C$120 (34 minutes ago)