Cost of living in Georgetown, Guyana compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 179 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.205 YER / GYD *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Georgetown (Guyana) is 34% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 375,938 ﷼ (311,932 G$) in Georgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 281,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨800 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Beijing costs 元400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,100 (about 2 hours ago)