Cost of living in Georgetown, Guyana compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.233 YER / GYD
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Georgetown (Guyana) is 35% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 527,792 ﷼ (428,040 G$) in Georgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Caracas costs Bs 400,000 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $5,590 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Oslo costs kr 18 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Samara costs руб 50 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 70,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Londrina costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)