Cost of living in Georgetown, Guyana compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 146 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.218 YER / GYD
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Georgetown (Guyana) is 28% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 443,075 ﷼ (363,855 G$) in Georgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 346,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florence costs €1,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in León costs Mex$ 150 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨16 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nairobi costs Shilling140,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Delhi costs ₨650,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Udine costs €11 (about 1 hour ago)