Cost of living in Georgetown, Guyana compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 142 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.195 YER / GYD *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Georgetown (Guyana) is 32% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 327,877 ﷼ (274,469 G$) in Georgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 249,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Madrid costs €55 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 3,999 Ft (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $88 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harare costs $2.00 (18 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in San Juan costs $1.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €79 (29 minutes ago)