Cost of living in Georgetown, Guyana compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.222 YER / GYD
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Georgetown (Guyana) is 31% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 407,167 ﷼ (333,099 G$) in Georgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 311,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nagpur costs ₨10 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paderborn costs €5.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 10 (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Townsville costs AU$13 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Visakhapatnam costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)