Cost of living in Georgetown, Guyana compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.233 YER / GYD
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Georgetown (Guyana) is 32% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 534,909 ﷼ (433,812 G$) in Georgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,413 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $735 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sharjah costs Dirham 30 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$120 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Mérida costs Mex$ 23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Puebla costs Mex$ 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)