Cost of living in Georgetown, Guyana compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.204 YER / GYD *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Georgetown (Guyana) is 34% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 369,083 ﷼ (306,494 G$) in Georgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 275,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Chiang Mai costs 19,700 ฿ (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €42 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Krasnodar costs руб 170 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iowa City, Iowa costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bhubaneswar costs ₨80 (about 2 hours ago)