Cost of living in Georgetown, Guyana compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.222 YER / GYD
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Georgetown (Guyana) is 31% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 510,437 ﷼ (417,661 G$) in Georgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 50,000,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Christiansted costs $950 (1 minute ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ottawa costs C$90 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Córdoba costs ARS $45 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Billings, Montana costs $28 (about 1 hour ago)