Cost of living in Georgetown, Guyana compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.222 YER / GYD
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Georgetown (Guyana) is 28% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 426,892 ﷼ (349,199 G$) in Georgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 333,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$125 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nice costs €0.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sheffield costs £4.29 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨35,578 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 6,000 (34 minutes ago)