Cost of living in General Santos City, Philippines compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.695 YER / PHP *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in General Santos City (Philippines) is 4% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 310,173 ﷼ (Php66,069) in General Santos City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 297,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 213 ₪ (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (29 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Iasi costs 2.20 lei (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Paris costs €0.50 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 200₴ (41 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Berlin costs €0.09 (about 2 hours ago)