Cost of living in General Santos City, Philippines compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.971 YER / PHP
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in General Santos City (Philippines) is about the same as in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 323,384 ﷼ (Php65,052) in General Santos City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 315,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Limerick costs €71 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.20 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nicosia costs €55 (41 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $10,750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Yaoundé costs 3,250 Franc (about 1 hour ago)