Cost of living in General Santos City, Philippines compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.974 YER / PHP
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in General Santos City (Philippines) is about the same as in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 344,514 ﷼ (Php69,260) in General Santos City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 338,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,321 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $12 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (44 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bogotá costs COL$200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Würzburg costs €4.50 (about 1 hour ago)