Cost of living in Gdańsk, Poland compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 423 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 67.468 YER / PLN *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gdańsk (Poland) is about the same as in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 247,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 240,228 ﷼ (3,561 zł) in Gdańsk.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tbilisi costs 3.20 Lari (1 minute ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Kavala costs €3.70 (3 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bangkok costs 150 ฿ (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €41 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 11,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Panama City costs 6.00 B/. (about 2 hours ago)