Cost of living in Gdańsk, Poland compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 527 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 65.635 YER / PLN
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gdańsk (Poland) is 10% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 329,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 296,604 ﷼ (4,519 zł) in Gdańsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Suva costs 10,000 FJ$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Iquique costs CH$473,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Bangkok costs 160 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)