Cost of living in Gaziantep, Turkey compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 213 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 65.798 YER / TRY
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gaziantep (Turkey) is 14% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 262,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 224,534 ﷼ (3,412TL) in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 220 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cape Town costs R 8,999 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 736 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,236 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 500 Ft (about 2 hours ago)