Cost of living in Gaziantep, Turkey compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 53.432 YER / TRY *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gaziantep (Turkey) is 27% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 277,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 201,462 ﷼ (3,770TL) in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hamilton costs NZ$11 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuala Lumpur costs RM20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 699 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (about 2 hours ago)