Cost of living in Gävle, Sweden compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 106%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 28.535 YER / SEK *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gävle (Sweden) is 70% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 465,044 ﷼ (16,297 kr) in Gävle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 273,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,700 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 45 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 7 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gold Coast costs AU$240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in The Hague costs €237 (about 1 hour ago)