Cost of living in Gävle, Sweden compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 93%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 28.688 YER / SEK
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gävle (Sweden) is 70% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 587,927 ﷼ (20,494 kr) in Gävle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 346,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 60 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £0.03 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Oakland, California costs $8 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,800 Ft (about 1 hour ago)