Cost of living in Gävle, Sweden compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 106%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 139 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 30.629 YER / SEK
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gävle (Sweden) is 78% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 626,715 ﷼ (20,461 kr) in Gävle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 353,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bursa costs 8TL (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 100TL (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM12 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lausanne costs CHF 1.55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nuremberg costs €68 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)