Cost of living in Gävle, Sweden compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 97%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 28.062 YER / SEK
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gävle (Sweden) is 77% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 661,977 ﷼ (23,590 kr) in Gävle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Guayaquil costs $0.99 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ouagadougou costs 3,500 Franc (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kollam costs ₨300 (32 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Tyler, Texas costs $1,240 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Accra costs GH₵6.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Greenville, South Carolina costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)