Cost of living in Garoua, Cameroon compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.44477 YER / XAF
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Garoua (Cameroon) is 18% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 338,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 278,555 ﷼ (626,284 Franc) in Garoua.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Luton costs £1.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €15 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Malmo costs 249 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ankara costs 3.65TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 1.70 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 2 hours ago)