Cost of living in Gangneung, South Korea compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22060 YER / KRW
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gangneung (South Korea) is 26% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 411,084 ﷼ (₩1,863,474) in Gangneung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 326,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 60 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £0.03 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Oakland, California costs $8 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,800 Ft (43 minutes ago)