Cost of living in Gangneung, South Korea compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23156 YER / KRW *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gangneung (South Korea) is 30% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 363,983 ﷼ (₩1,571,883) in Gangneung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 281,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mykolayiv costs 18₴ (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 300 Ft (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM230 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $7 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $100 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 300 kr (about 1 hour ago)