Cost of living in Gangneung, South Korea compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21947 YER / KRW
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gangneung (South Korea) is 25% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 411,008 ﷼ (₩1,872,747) in Gangneung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 328,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 2.50TL (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bucharest costs 106,167 lei (28 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Karachi costs ₨10,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Colombo costs 450 ₨ (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Accra costs GH₵4.08 (about 1 hour ago)