Cost of living in Ganganagar, India compared to Aden, Yemen
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.671 YER / INR *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ganganagar (India) is 36% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 274,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 176,382 ﷼ (₨48,044) in Ganganagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $180 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lyon costs €8 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €40 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $99 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 211 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seville costs €35 (44 minutes ago)