Cost of living in Galaţi, Romania compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 59.126 YER / RON
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Galaţi (Romania) is 9% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 355,356 ﷼ (6,010 lei) in Galaţi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kota Kinabalu costs RM5.30 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €15 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in The Hague costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €576 (about 1 hour ago)