Cost of living in Gaborone, Botswana compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 229 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 26.073 YER / BWP *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gaborone (Botswana) is 9% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 280,164 ﷼ (P10,745) in Gaborone to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 258,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨250 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $10 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $21,487 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 9,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Cluj-Napoca costs 100 lei (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,400 (37 minutes ago)