Cost of living in Gabès, Tunisia compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 98.578 YER / TND *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gabès (Tunisia) is 41% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 287,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 169,294 ﷼ (1,717 Dinar) in Gabès.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨50 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kelowna costs C$1.39 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 2,332 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kunming costs 元50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Louis, Missouri costs $25,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Omaha, Nebraska costs $869 (about 2 hours ago)