Cost of living in Gabès, Tunisia compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 100.989 YER / TND
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gabès (Tunisia) is 44% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 294,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 166,001 ﷼ (1,644 Dinar) in Gabès.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $3,558 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Volgograd costs руб 40 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Saint Petersburg costs руб 38,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 1,500TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $407 (about 1 hour ago)