Cost of living in Fuzhou, China compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 131 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 36.569 YER / CNY
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fuzhou (China) is 8% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 330,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 302,306 ﷼ (元8,267) in Fuzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £65 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $2.25 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tartu costs €5.20 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Madrid costs €1,999,999,999,999,999,966,445,568 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$50,000 (about 1 hour ago)