Cost of living in Funchal, Portugal compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 139 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 293.868 YER / EUR
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Funchal (Portugal) is 35% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 467,348 ﷼ (€1,590) in Funchal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 347,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 300 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 40 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bratislava costs €15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 400 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bellary costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)