Cost of living in Funabashi, Japan compared to Aden, Yemen
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.340 YER / JPY
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Funabashi (Japan) is 31% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 386,683 ﷼ (¥165,284) in Funabashi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 296,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €30 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €40 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$25 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osasco costs R$ 25 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €10 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florence costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)