Cost of living in Funabashi, Japan compared to Aden, Yemen
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.274 YER / JPY
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Funabashi (Japan) is 24% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 398,759 ﷼ (¥175,364) in Funabashi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 321,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cork costs €8 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,250 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 5.00₴ (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kohat costs ₨1.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Quebec City costs C$500 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $10 (26 minutes ago)