Cost of living comparison between Funabashi, Japan and Aden, Yemen
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.399 YER / JPY
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Funabashi (Japan) is 23% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 4,616 ﷼ (¥1,924) in Funabashi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$142 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Islamabad costs ₨20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in normal area in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,005 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$65,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Christchurch costs NZ$10 (about 2 hours ago)