Cost of living in Fukui, Japan compared to Aden, Yemen
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.246 YER / JPY
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fukui (Japan) is 16% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 434,383 ﷼ (¥193,415) in Fukui to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Poprad costs €29 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 85 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trondheim costs kr 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 125,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)