Cost of living in Fukui, Japan compared to Aden, Yemen
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.199 YER / JPY
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fukui (Japan) is 19% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 465,565 ﷼ (¥211,670) in Fukui to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charleston, South Carolina costs $575 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 3.70 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €12 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lucena City costs Php45 (41 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Regensburg costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)