Cost of living in Fukui, Japan compared to Aden, Yemen
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.218 YER / JPY
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fukui (Japan) is 16% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 433,999 ﷼ (¥195,648) in Fukui to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.200 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,600 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 999 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩2,290 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (about 2 hours ago)