Cost of living in Fujairah, United Arab Emirates compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 153%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 68.049 YER / AED
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fujairah (United Arab Emirates) is 59% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 525,194 ﷼ (Dirham 7,718) in Fujairah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 330,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mariehamn costs €8 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 7,900 (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Karlsruhe costs €400 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stuttgart costs €8 (12 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tel Aviv costs 15 ₪ (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Muscat costs ﷼ 100 (22 minutes ago)