Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main, Germany compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 499 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 268.678 YER / EUR
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main (Germany) is 62% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 633,211 ﷼ (€2,357) in Frankfurt am Main to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,413 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $10 (23 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Uşak costs 50TL (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberystwyth costs £6.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Porto Alegre costs R$ 20 (31 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Enschede costs €950 (36 minutes ago)