Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main, Germany compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 540 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 289.816 YER / EUR *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main (Germany) is 81% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 503,742 ﷼ (€1,738) in Frankfurt am Main to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 279,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbia, South Carolina costs $1,525 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $12 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨150 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨900 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco costs Mex$ 200 (40 minutes ago)