Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main, Germany compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 569 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 298.995 YER / EUR
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main (Germany) is 78% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 622,737 ﷼ (€2,083) in Frankfurt am Main to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 349,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Narbonne costs €3.13 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver, Washington costs $12 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$48 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €3,500 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in New Haven, Connecticut costs $0.73 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beni Mellal costs 70 Dirham (37 minutes ago)