Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main, Germany compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 550 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 288.261 YER / EUR
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main (Germany) is 73% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 519,628 ﷼ (€1,803) in Frankfurt am Main to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 301,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 33 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Nairobi costs Shilling25,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Tyler, Texas costs $0.77 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 5.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$3,870 (35 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Shanghai costs 元6,832 (36 minutes ago)