Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main, Germany compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 447 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 269.024 YER / EUR
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main (Germany) is 64% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 641,206 ﷼ (€2,383) in Frankfurt am Main to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kolhapur costs ₨500 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €30 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gorgan costs ﷼ 8,000,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨30,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $99 (36 minutes ago)