Cost of living in Francistown, Botswana compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 24.082 YER / BWP
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Francistown (Botswana) is 23% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 500,782 ﷼ (P20,795) in Francistown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Daegu costs ₩10,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 500 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €12 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 12TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lausanne costs CHF 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.75 (about 1 hour ago)