Cost of living in Francistown, Botswana compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 23.677 YER / BWP
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Francistown (Botswana) is 22% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 476,308 ﷼ (P20,117) in Francistown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmir costs 30TL (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$3,200,000 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 3.50 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Addis Ababa costs 320,000 Birr (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kabul costs 250 Afghani (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$650 (30 minutes ago)