Cost of living in Francistown, Botswana compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 24.847 YER / BWP *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Francistown (Botswana) is 26% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 347,841 ﷼ (P13,999) in Francistown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 276,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$155 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 100 (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in São Luís costs R$ 1,300 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Belgrade costs 80 Дин. (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lucknow costs ₨700 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)