Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu, Brazil compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 231 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 77.102 YER / BRL
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu (Brazil) is about the same as in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 406,250 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 400,815 ﷼ (R$ 5,198) in Foz do Iguaçu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Bergen costs kr 60 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Madras costs ₨52 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨360 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (about 1 hour ago)