Cost of living in Foshan, China compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 39.453 YER / CNY
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Foshan (China) is about the same as in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 276,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 271,118 ﷼ (元6,872) in Foshan.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Harare costs $645 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fresno, California costs $449 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 6,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İskenderun costs 20TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mashhad costs ﷼ 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)