Cost of living in Fort-de-France, Martinique compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 112%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 294.089 YER / EUR *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fort-de-France (Martinique) is 80% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 504,915 ﷼ (€1,717) in Fort-de-France to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 280,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €56 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 1,500 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $404 (about 1 hour ago)