Cost of living in Fort-de-France, Martinique compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 294.960 YER / EUR
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fort-de-France (Martinique) is 80% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 577,905 ﷼ (€1,959) in Fort-de-France to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 321,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lincoln, Nebraska costs $12 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 650 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 21 Lari (about 1 hour ago)