Cost of living in Fort-de-France, Martinique compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 265.199 YER / EUR
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fort-de-France (Martinique) is 68% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 630,351 ﷼ (€2,377) in Fort-de-France to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $350 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 350 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Thessaloniki costs €1.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. John's, NL costs C$30,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edinburgh costs £50 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cuiabá costs R$ 15 (41 minutes ago)