Cost of living in Fort-de-France, Martinique compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 86%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 293.919 YER / EUR
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fort-de-France (Martinique) is 81% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 527,467 ﷼ (€1,795) in Fort-de-France to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 292,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Guatemala City costs Q28 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nantes costs €15 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $789 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 345 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 20,000 (about 2 hours ago)