Cost of living in Fes, Morocco compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 26.680 YER / MAD
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fes (Morocco) is 13% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 295,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 257,502 ﷼ (9,652 Dirham) in Fes.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Windsor costs C$1.10 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Edmonton costs C$15,110 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 900 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €9 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (43 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ulan Bator costs 8,000 ₮ (about 1 hour ago)