Cost of living in Farrukhabad, India compared to Aden, Yemen
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.896 YER / INR
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Farrukhabad (India) is 27% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 340,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 248,053 ﷼ (₨63,663) in Farrukhabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 5.000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $7 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 20 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Ottawa costs C$1,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)