Cost of living comparison between Faro, Portugal and Aden, Yemen
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 274.399 YER / EUR
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Faro (Portugal) is 5% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 369,970 ﷼ (€1,348) in Faro.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $25 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Omaha, Nebraska costs $0.79 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 70 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santiago costs CH$99 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suhar costs ﷼ 1.200 (about 1 hour ago)