Cost of living in Faro, Portugal compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 291.098 YER / EUR *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Faro (Portugal) is 20% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 323,161 ﷼ (€1,110) in Faro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 269,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Dortmund costs €225 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 50TL (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 180 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hong Kong costs HK$235,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Porto Velho costs R$ 7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 120 (about 1 hour ago)