Cost of living in Faro, Portugal compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 306 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 272.783 YER / EUR
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Faro (Portugal) is 16% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 434,525 ﷼ (€1,593) in Faro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Moscow costs руб 888 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2.82 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)