Cost of living comparison between Faro, Portugal and Aden, Yemen
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 195 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 266.666 YER / EUR
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Faro (Portugal) is 6% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 366,050 ﷼ (€1,373) in Faro.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Chişinău costs 100 Leu (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vilnius costs €65 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨50,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Diego, California costs $150 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨65,564 (about 3 hours ago)