Cost of living in Faridabad, India compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 163 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.748 YER / INR
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Faridabad (India) is 23% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 301,618 ﷼ (₨80,468) in Faridabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling1,500 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bern costs CHF 99 (9 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 9,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$5,253 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guwahati costs ₨40 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,017 (about 1 hour ago)