Cost of living in Faisalabad, Pakistan compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.164 YER / PKR *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Faisalabad (Pakistan) is 19% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 266,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 215,868 ﷼ (₨99,757) in Faisalabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bauru costs R$ 7 (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$155 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in São Luís costs R$ 1,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Belgrade costs 80 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)