Cost of living in Faisalabad, Pakistan compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 235 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.390 YER / PKR *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Faisalabad (Pakistan) is 16% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 328,870 ﷼ (₨137,627) in Faisalabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Doha costs 500 ﷼ (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨31 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Gothenburg costs 1,795 kr (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oakland, California costs $139 (about 1 hour ago)