Cost of living in Faisalabad, Pakistan compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 239 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.388 YER / PKR *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Faisalabad (Pakistan) is 13% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 406,250 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 353,361 ﷼ (₨147,958) in Faisalabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 300,000 kr (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 200 Дин. (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 7,000 ₪ (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Nagpur costs ₨13 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (about 1 hour ago)