Cost of living in Evora, Portugal compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 132%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 265.682 YER / EUR
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Evora (Portugal) is 47% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 575,213 ﷼ (€2,165) in Evora to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Wrocław costs 2,500 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Accra costs GH₵4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$140 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 899 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Salvador costs $800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)