Cost of living in Essen, Germany compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 105%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 131 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 309.627 YER / EUR *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Essen (Germany) is 77% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 479,236 ﷼ (€1,548) in Essen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 271,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$8,500 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salalah costs ﷼ 30 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vientiane costs 50,000 ₭ (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$104 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in San Antonio, California costs $90 (about 2 hours ago)