Cost of living in Esbjerg, Denmark compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 86%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 41.563 YER / DKK *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Esbjerg (Denmark) is 105% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 608,063 ﷼ (kr14,630) in Esbjerg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 296,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Durban costs R 6,500 (39 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ulsan costs ₩6,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 55,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cambridge costs £15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sorocaba costs R$ 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)