Cost of living comparison between Esbjerg, Denmark and Aden, Yemen
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 35.735 YER / DKK
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Esbjerg (Denmark) is 28% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 2,397,839 ﷼ (kr67,100) in Esbjerg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,875,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 165 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 90 (32 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$1,720 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,379 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)