Cost of living in Esbjerg, Denmark compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 35.712 YER / DKK
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Esbjerg (Denmark) is 89% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 708,430 ﷼ (kr19,837) in Esbjerg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr199 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1.70 (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berkeley, California costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$25,413 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)