Cost of living in El Tigre, Venezuela compared to Aden, Yemen
WARNING! El Tigre has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in El Tigre.
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 25.023 YER / VEF *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in El Tigre (Venezuela) is 49% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 580,307 ﷼ (Bs 23,191) in El Tigre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩200,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 150TL (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chomutov costs 120 Kč (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,400 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $149 (about 1 hour ago)