Cost of living in El Tigre, Venezuela compared to Aden, Yemen
WARNING! El Tigre has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in El Tigre.
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 25.058 YER / VEF *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in El Tigre (Venezuela) is 49% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 606,855 ﷼ (Bs 24,218) in El Tigre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alto Barinas costs Bs 3,000 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $20 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $2,500 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tel Aviv costs 10 ₪ (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Newark, New Jersey costs $488 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)