Cost of living in El Jadida, Morocco compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 26.472 YER / MAD *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in El Jadida (Morocco) is 4% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 282,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 270,652 ﷼ (10,224 Dirham) in El Jadida.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $2.89 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$18 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 40TL (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$20 (about 2 hours ago)