Cost of living in El Jadida, Morocco compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 25.684 YER / MAD
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in El Jadida (Morocco) is 9% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 353,866 ﷼ (13,777 Dirham) in El Jadida.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $15,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham, Alabama costs $100 (23 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Minsk costs 30,000 p. (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niagara Falls, New York costs $100 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zurich costs CHF 3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Seoul costs ₩1,497 (about 1 hour ago)