Cost of living in Eindhoven, Netherlands compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 93%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 297 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 288.977 YER / EUR *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Eindhoven (Netherlands) is 82% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 467,086 ﷼ (€1,616) in Eindhoven to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 257,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burgas costs 35 лв (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manama costs Dinar 2.000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (36 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $35 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Campobasso costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)