Cost of living in Edirne, Turkey compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 68.087 YER / TRY
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Edirne (Turkey) is 18% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 338,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 275,773 ﷼ (4,050TL) in Edirne.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuopio costs €50 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €17 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 328 (39 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Yoshkar-Ola costs руб 800 (about 1 hour ago)