Cost of living in Dzhezkazgan, Kazakhstan compared to Aden, Yemen
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.747 YER / KZT
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dzhezkazgan (Kazakhstan) is 8% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 369,268 ﷼ (494,401 KZT) in Dzhezkazgan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 341,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Saskatoon costs C$3.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Salvador costs R$ 3,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 932 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Canberra costs AU$23,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Jose costs ₡ 190 (about 2 hours ago)