Cost of living comparison between Dushanbe, Tajikistan and Aden, Yemen
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 31.736 YER / TJS
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dushanbe (Tajikistan) is 30% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 375,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 263,619 ﷼ (8,307 Somoni) in Dushanbe.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Aracaju costs R$ 3.10 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$430 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cascais costs €35,527 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨350 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Willemstad costs ƒ 65 (26 minutes ago)