Cost of living in Dunedin, New Zealand compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 213 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 171.704 YER / NZD
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dunedin (New Zealand) is 67% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 680,371 ﷼ (NZ$3,962) in Dunedin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Adelaide costs AU$42 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$12,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sivas costs 950TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)