Cost of living in Duisburg, Germany compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 294.089 YER / EUR *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Duisburg (Germany) is 46% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 381,498 ﷼ (€1,297) in Duisburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 261,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨500 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niterói costs R$ 40 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Jubail costs ﷼ 4,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,500 (11 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Regensburg costs €80 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bordeaux costs €15 (36 minutes ago)