Cost of living in Duisburg, Germany compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 294.649 YER / EUR *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Duisburg (Germany) is 45% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 430,069 ﷼ (€1,460) in Duisburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 297,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 2.80 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$75 (3 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in New York City costs $60 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montevideo costs $U36 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 70 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $13 (about 1 hour ago)