Cost of living in Dubrovnik, Croatia compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 38.494 YER / HRK
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dubrovnik (Croatia) is 13% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 375,596 ﷼ (9,757 kn) in Dubrovnik to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 333,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cancún costs Mex$ 1.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Cusco costs S/. 4.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 25 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 5,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Shkoder costs 300 Lek (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 30TL (about 2 hours ago)